Saturday, April 14, 2012

Talking "E-Motion" with Mr. Satan


E-Motion can seriously FUCK YOUR GAME UP. I was recently reminded of a situation I got myself into several years ago when I was still sleepin.



Once upon a time I had a wife. She fucked good, I taught her how to cook the way I wanted it which freed up some timergy (which was sadly wasted at a slave) and shit was alright, for a while. But then, she gained a hundo (that's right, HUNDO)! I used to be able to pick her up on the wall and hit it..NO MOAR!






She went from...







All Good


to...








Aww FUUCK!







That bitch got so sloppy that when she talked about fuckin, my junk would flip over and act dead like a possum.







Apparently I focused too much on the slave hive. She must've decided "I got my man, time to let myself go." I was living in a pretend world with sugar plums and rainbows and unicorns. CANDYLAND. I told a fukkin leprachan "when I'm done at the slave for the day I want there to be candy waiting for me when I get home"




Leprachan said ight..












and so it was..











Candy



WHADUFUK leprachan, I agreed to be a slave 1/3rd of the day so that you would make my dreams come true!!!!



You say you likey John Candy
when get home from slave. I give John Candy!




Fuck you lepre-troll..*divorced*




BUT...










There was a little big issue...
















That's right




Let me stop here. Now, this rant ain't about getting emotional over a bitch and a kid. None of this "we gotta make it work for the kid" asscrackery. It was already known that I had waded out neck deep into a pool of fecal matter. You've seen and heard plenty of stories of baboons turning rabid over this sort of shit. From kidnapping on some weird child-worship faggotry, to homocide/suicide lunacy on some "I'll NEVER pay that bitch a dime" delusional childishness. E-motion got me here, and this is my last chance to SAVE MY OWN ASS. Strategize now or take a deep breath and let e-motion drag you down into the depths of that steaming pile of COMPLETE RETARDATION.

So I strategized. I studied, I pondered, I manipulated, I busted ass, and I fucking TRIUMPHED.

It took 10 months for divorce court to come. I manipulated the hoe to bee-lieve "he keeps what's his, she keeps what's hers, nobody owes anybody anything" and it worked!

I manipulated the hoe to bee-lieve "don't let the courts get in the middle of child support arrangements because they'll wipe their asses with the checks for weeks before handing them over." This one didn't work. Courts DEMANDED dictation over child support arrangements. She tried disputing it on my behalf, but they said it was a law.

Friends, family, the losers I'd beat at pool and take their money every weekend, they all said the same shit.

"I'm so glad Mr. Satan got away from that fat bitch".

But when they learned of my strategies


"take the bitch out to lunch every now and again?"
"pay the bitch $175 a month cash?"
"take custody of the kid 4 days one week, 3 days the other?"


their moran chimp colors shined through.


"This hoe is supposed to be your enemy, why are you giving her money and taking her out to lunch all the time? I'd kill the skank, you're fucking STUPID!"
"I wouldn't let her keep MY kid"
and some of the chickenheads jockin my cock caught wind of what I was doing and would vanish "what kind of a fagboy would pay money to his ex when there is no court order?"

The sheep laughed and joked. They pointed their finger at me "look, there goes the idiot". They could only see what they bee-lieved. They refused to see the truth.

When I gave her money, I made her sign a receipt stamped "CHILD SUPPORT".

When they seen us at the restaurant joking and laughing, they refused to see me training the dog to DEFEND ME IN COURT.

When court came and went, all the (useless) crap I acquired via the slave tokens I KEPT. Alimony is $0.00.

When tax returns came, I was expecting $6000 but got $1000. "$5000 due in retroactive child support" was what the letter said. They snagged that shit right out of my tax returns. I photocopied the "CHILD SUPPORT" receipts and submitted them, and they sent me 2 checks. 1 for $2000 the other for $3000. It was a check from the state, so it looked like a welfare check.

Oh, the looks on the faces of the free-lunch "no-she-di-ih" hags at the cash-checking place.."how you getta check like dat from the state?" they asked as their mouths salivated like thirsty dogs.



"Child Support Refund...................................BIATCH"

And that is how that story ends...no "plotting to kill the bitch", no "she took me for everything I had"





Life is a business. Don't let e-motion fuck shit up





--Bo Gorens





http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b477/djhives2/bigbookad_3copycopy.jpg?t=1326309628


3 comments:

  1. I bet you are the only man in history to have gotten a refund from child support. You have a great point here.. if you are in a sticky situation.. the last thing you'll want to do is get all e-motional.. if you do, you'll just cause yourself more problems

    KILLER POST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would you let your woman get fat and lazy?

    MISOGYNY: the only answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. misogyny FTW i'll never get married and i won't have any kids until im a bored bumbling billionaire

    ReplyDelete