Friday, September 20, 2013

Regain Your LIFE FORCE




"Please help me Sotlio, you wonderful man. I'm in a bit of a pickle and have been for quite some time now.

It all started in 2010. I had a bad experience with pot and it drove me into a depression deeper than I could ever imagine. Every morning I woke up it mocked the feeling of waking up after being drugged in some creepy basement with chainsaws waiting to be tortured. Every second was a nightmare. I know that's kind of an exaggeration but it's how I felt. 

I felt like my soul literally left me, that my soul had died and that I was literally a breathing corpse. I felt obligated to kill myself and actually still believe that would be ultimately the right thing for anyone to do had they had to live as a ghost for the rest of their life which is what I feared my fate would be. 

Anyway, about a year later, I took a med the psychiatrists prescribed and it actually helped! I came out of the fog but a year after that it stopped working I am back to feeling completely dead. I feel I can't find my soul again, can barely feel anything and imprisoned in my own body. It's like I'm not conscious and I can't wake up. It's like I'm not there. This has been going on for about a year and a half and I can honestly say I don't even know how I do it every day. I get passively suicidal from time to time.

In the bigger picture, I realize I'm on some crazy, profound spiritual journey of my soul dying (I think?) and being reborn again and gaining HUGE spiritual growth, and I intuitively feel this is for the best and that things will improve on a level I could have never imagined (or maybe that is wishful thinking), but to be frank it's a fucking bitch to go through and when you're in the journey part that's black it's really hard to appreciate it.

PLEEEASE give me some advice. Have you ever felt completely cut off from....your soul basically or even your consciousness and creativity and just felt all around..,...DEAD?

I'm getting desperate, should I do LSD or something?????? I'd do almost anything to get out of this. I know TS would say to stop resisting and I'd get myself out faster but....that's hard lol
Or any coping advice?
Thanks,

Constance_Marie"



Dear spiritual daughter,

The human experience is indeed a roller coaster. There's bright lights, loud noises, thrills and chills, there's ups...and there's DOWNS. There are some interesting contradictions that occur during a down period.

Sometimes time seems to stand still, but other times weeks fall off the calendar in what seems like hours. There is extreme boredom, but also an anxiousness. You WANT to do things, but you also DON'T want to do things. Your stomach growls but your taste buds seem to not work. It can seem like this situation will never change.

But it will, Constance, it will!

Now, the cannabis plant can indeed lead to depression and even Pineal Gland Calcification! This is not because of the plant itself, but because of additives and preservatives..things they add to it to make it seem fresher longer. In the grocery store, they've been known to spray carbon monoxide (similar to what comes out of a car's exhaust pipe) onto ground beef to make it stay pink longer, just imagine the things done to an illicit street drug.

Since it doesn't work for you, avoid it.

You mentioned that you were put on a medication, it seemed to work for a while, but now you are back where you started. This sort of outcome is common. Sadly, if you go to the doctor now they'll likely want to give you ANOTHER pill to take with the one you are already taking, and then a year from now you'll be stuck on TWO pills and still no better off. You may want to see, instead, about weaning off that med.
When you talk about how you feel "dead" and "like I'm not there", believe me when I say, I've been there. Many of us have, and ALL of us will at a certain point. There are 4 seasons, this one is the "long cold winter", and it is BRUTAL!!

You say you feel trapped in your body. Let's see if I can change your perception by letting you in on a little secret. Some clandestine knowledge, so to speak.

You see, there are entities on an alternate plane that "watch" us. These entities haven't had their turn at human existence yet. They ooh and they aah at every little thing we do, and at what happens to us.
They don't have eyes, so a concept such as "color" is intriguing, no ears, so a whisper and an ambulance siren are equally enthralling, no hands, they're unable to create and build. Even when you are just vegging out on the couch with a bag of chips, they cheer and rah-rah FOR YOU like a blockbuster movie. The concept of taste buds is so interesting!

You feel trapped in your body..and somebody is very jealous of your circumstances.
There are 3 elements of you that work together to make your reality what it is. The Mental, the Physical, and the Spiritual. Let's break these 3 elements down to see if we can get you to not only cope with being down, but to also get you UP!

The Mental:

Correcting this element can be quite simple, but it relies heavily on the other 2 elements in order to be so. When it comes to the mental, a big part of it is PERCEPTION. Always remember that with each new day, there is always something new to learn, always something new to try, always something new to EXPERIENCE. Many beings look to you and believe "The Human Experience is where ALL THE ACTION IS! Challenge, rewards, joy, pain, beauty, fear, WOW!"

It's good to give your mind some challenge, something to do to get the chemicals flowing.

Why not give Brain Bashers a try?

The Physical:
This element is also simple, though again it relies on the other 2. What you eat, what you put in your hair, what you brush your teeth with, what you wash your clothes with, and fitness ALL add up. Remember what I said about ground beef? Check the ingredients in your shampoo, tooth paste, your lunch, and so on. Find out EXACTLY what all those 7 syllable chemicals are, and how they're made. TOXIC!

Counteracting that isn't so hard, you'll just want to pay attention to what you are putting into (and onto) your body. Some of us Spiritualists have taken time and extensively studied herbs and minerals available from the earth. Some of this studying is Clandestine, but remedies for MANY different types of ailments have been found.

I would recommend you The Full Body and Spiritual Detox available from DHealthstore
Check the ingredients there, you'll see it is all fantastic!

The Spiritual:
For this one, I'll refer you to the wonderful Teal Scott.




--Sotlio

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I haven't smoked pot since this happened to me, and I will try and get off the meds I know they're not really the answer.

    Wow, I never thought of it like that, makes me want to appreciate what I have more rather than go into all of my icky despair.

    I will try all of your suggestions they are great ones and I appreciate your time and effort into trying to improve my situation!

    ReplyDelete